Friday, April 25, 2008

I am on a diet.

BA hum bug.

never have i felt so lonely.

Leaving you behind late night snacks will be a tearful and sorry goodbye.

Sitting in front of the TV the house finally quiet, millionaire matchmaker doing her job and me loving you chocolate bar melted slightly in the microwave, and popcorn with butter.

Of course I can't and won't forget you diet Pepsi. I may still partake of your bubbly almost guilty free pleasure but, you make me want more, more of the bad sweet stuff that is causing me to be more than I want to be.

Oh, goodbye left over birthday cake and smuggled kids candy, sweet tarts and gold chocolate coins dipped in peanut butter. Goodbye Oreo cookies, special edition strawberry milkshake, kind. I will miss you. Goodbye all things fried and salty I really don't know what I will do without you when I am suffering with the incurable PMS.

I am really lonely at the thought of saying goodbye to my good Ole friends. But you have to know you are not good for me and I want to stick around to raise my kids, to go hiking and bike riding, to actually smile for a picture and not worry how many chins will show.

Friends pray for me as I try ......

No comments:

Post a Comment