Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's A Girl!! 18 Weeks

Today we found out with certainty that the baby I carry is indeed a girl baby. My reaction? Not surprised. Sort of anti climatic, but at least I know now and can get some pink things. HAHA, who am I kidding, no pink for us. I like our little girls to be rough and tough, low maintenance. Hair bows and ribbons, frilly uncomfortable clothes, no thanks. But who knows how this little one will be. She might adore all things pretty like her older sister Nettie.

Regardless we hope she is just born safely and full life. My hope has to be in God because I do not own the joy stick to the universe.

I told Gary and he wasn't surprised, in fact he forgot that when I dropped him off at the library with the other kids that I went to the ultra sound. He was more interested in showing me the magazines he got for 10 cents. Oh hum. I gave him a little pink wrapped truffle. The kids were not surprised either. I guess I just knew for sure that she was a girls so I didn't question it too much.

This whole thing is not real yet. I am waiting for it to hit.

1 comment: