Thursday, March 12, 2009

More from the Abby gallery

Well if you read the below post Abby (5) spent most of her day trying to a catch some birds. The night ended with her finally catching a cricket, it is not bird but for her it will do. By the time she needed to get into bed she was baby talking it and building it a fortress to sleep with her (of course inside the Tupperware container) As I said goodnight to her she was in deep thought she asked me
"Mom can spiders, you know, like open things?" I told her no. Then she said "Mom what about octopus can they open jars?" I said yes. She then asked me if octopus can come out of the water. My poor child, this is her big concern of the day if an octopus is going to climb out of the water and creep into her room and open the lid to her cricket jar and nab her baby. I would love to climb into her head and just see what is going on in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment