Monday, September 29, 2008

Update

Well as I was getting ready to blog about my car and what we are doing about it finally, Netsanet appeared before me with a bald spot the size of Texas smack dab in the front of her head. Her beautiful hair!!!! I could cry. She stood with a pair of scissors that her Grandmother gave her looking so very guilty. Acutally almost in tears, I think she realized it was bad. I sent her to her room. She was acting sneaky earlier, apparently she was hiding scissors when she disappeared.

I will deal with it later.

Mason is currently sifting dirt to finish out our project on Nomads. I will blog a picture.

A mummified chicken????!!!!! groooosssssss.

but so cool!!

1 comment:

  1. oh Kim!!!
    sending hugs, prayer and patience your way! (no scissors until she is 20! ;))

    ReplyDelete