Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today it's my birthday........

35!!

The big 35.

I am sick. Really feel yucky.

Fun.

My mom is coming over tonight and if I can muster the strength I am supposed to go to dinner with Gary. Although as bad I want to go out maybe watching the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with my feet up is not such a bad gig. I am so tired.

Gary got pulled off his flight for someones training purpose so he got to come home early. He wasn't supposed to be until tomorrow. So if anything I can have some help with the kiddos today. He took Abby to gymnastics and I had a little breakfast at my friends. The kids painted pictures for me and they will bake a cake later tonight.

Anyway enough rambling.

My kids have decided that they would not speak English or Amharic, they have literally created their own language. All four of them walk around the house gibbering some kind of made up language. It is cute and annoying all at the same time.

Last night smarty pants Netsanet decided that she didn't want to eat her hamburger patty but she did want her piece of chocolate. She kept going to the bathroom, I thought she had a sick stomach so on her fourth trip I went in to see what was going on. She was taking one bite of the hamburger at at time and spitting it in the toilet! Way to clever for a four year old.

Okay off for now.
Happy birthday to me, I live in a tree, I look like a monkey and I smell like one too!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! Praying that you feel better soon!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Kimmy Bee. Hope you feel well enough to enjoy some alone time with your hubby tonight!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry...I know it's not funny but I'm cracking up. Eating the burger and spitting it in the toilet. Pretty smart actually! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Sorry you were so sick. Did you end up enjoying the evening though?

    ReplyDelete